Attorney Amelia-Lyn Warchal brings a combination of litigation experience and a strong empathy for clients to help them navigate the often difficult terrain of family law. Though possessing experience in various areas of law, including bankruptcy, criminal, and family-based immigration, Attorney Warchal has focused exclusively on domestic relations for the last half decade. She is a zealous advocate for her clients at all stages of the litigation process.
Attorney Warchal graduated from Suffolk University Law School in 2007 after graduating Magna Cum Laude from Barry University with a B.A. in 2003. She was admitted into the Massachusetts Bar in 2007 and the Federal District Court for the District of MA in 2008. Attorney Warchal is a member of the American Bar Association, Family Law Section, the Massachusetts Bar Association and the Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys.
Areas of Practice
- Domestic Relations
- Massachusetts 2007
- Federal District Court for the District of Massachusetts 2009
- Suffolk University Law School, JD 2007
- Barry University, B.A. Magna Cum Laude, 2003
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Massachusetts Academy of Trial Attorneys
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- Law Office of Rosemary Purtell, LLC
- D’Angelo & Hashem, LLC
- Law Office of Mark Griffith