Make Informed Decisions In Family Law Matters
Davis & Davis, P.C., maintains a reputation for high-quality legal counsel and efficient representation in all aspects of domestic relations law. Our Massachusetts family law practice is led by attorney Patricia Davis, a skilled advocate and counselor with decades of experience. She is a tough and resourceful negotiator as well as an accomplished trial lawyer. Her experience gives her the insight necessary to advise clients on the likelihood of success at trial.
Ms. Davis can confidently assess various litigation strategies and help clients make informed decisions about the most effective route to take. In some cases, this means taking the matter to trial. In other cases, it may mean utilizing alternative dispute resolution (ADR) methods such as mediation and arbitration.
Together, our lawyers handle the following types of cases, among others:
- Divorce — We assist clients with all aspects of the marital dissolution process, including child custody, property division, child support, alimony and more.
- Modifications — We represent individuals who wish to modify an existing order or defend against such a modification.
- Abuse prevention orders — We are vigorous advocates on behalf of those harmed by domestic violence.
- Mediation/conciliation/arbitration — We are experienced in alternative dispute resolution methods, which often save clients both time and money.
- Guardian ad litem — Ms. Davis is often appointed to represent the child in custody or visitation disputes.
Our Family Law Attorneys in Boston Provide You With The Most Accurate Advice In A Clear And Honest Manner
Our team meticulously reviews each case and analyzes past case law and appellate decisions to ensure that we provide clients with only the most current and accurate legal advice. We also work hard to form relationships with our clients, taking the time to explain complex legal issues and procedures in a clear, straightforward way.
Call our North Reading office at 978-276-9051 or email Davis & Davis, P.C., today to set up an initial consultation about any family law matter in North Reading, Danvers and beyond.